Why are there so many hateful anons on here?

I can understand if you judge my personality or comments, but to make a blanket statement about my race is so hurtful. My mom and dad came here from Mexico legally and they NEVER, EVER, EVER! received any help from the governement! On the contrary, my dad was drafted in the Army and knew very little english, he served and learned english and worked his whole life. He bought 2 houses and never financed anything but his houses and yet someone says blacks and mexicans get a free ride. I live off of very little income that I WORK for. I have never been on welfare, section 8 or foodstamps but yet I am thrown into that lump sum of people who do abuse the system because of my race? I really think I will leave CM rather then be insulted because I was born a certain race.

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 12:25 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yesterday was a wierd day Gigi. People were asking questions about CPS, abuse, abortion and all kinds of stuff. I don't know if it was the same person or not, but they were obviously on a crusade and were angry with their life and the system and they took it out on everyone else.

You are awesome Gigi don't leave!! We haven't picked our book for June yet, you have to stay just for that ok?
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 12:18 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Im sorry that you have to deal with other peoples ignorance, its fustrating and unfair.
    caleylynn07

Answer by caleylynn07 at 12:28 AM on May. 19, 2009

• You will always find hateful people on here and the reason they do it anon is because they don't have the balls to show their face. There are a lot of nice moms on here, you just have to ignore the idiots.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 12:28 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I just got on so I must have missed something. To answer your question: People are ignorant. Leaving CM won't solve that problem. Futhermore, blacks, mexicans, native americans, whites and every other race all receive assistance if they need it. I'm sure this is just one anon or maybe somebody just going anon to piss everybody off. Let it go! She'll get bored sooner than later.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I saw that question. I would honestly ignore people like that. Sometimes it makes me think they just upset because they got denied,
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:30 AM on May. 19, 2009

• It is called racisim and prejudice , It is every where They just grow big balls and spew their venom behind a screen
    CSRodriguez

Answer by CSRodriguez at 12:33 AM on May. 19, 2009

• You better not leave b/c some anon is being stupid! There's just ignorant people on here, which is sad b/c they're probably teaching their kids the same things
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 12:34 AM on May. 19, 2009

• don't leave, I read one of your answers about farting and I really enjoyed it! lol I also read the q about certain races being given a free ride, it was deleted and rightly so.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 12:34 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Hun! U don't need to explain ur life to anyone! Let people think what they want and don't let ignorant ruin ur day!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on May. 19, 2009

• *IGNORANCE* sorry!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on May. 19, 2009