Feels like someone switched babies

my granddaughter was all pretty good about naps and bedtime, we have not changed anything. All of a sudden she cries for naps and cries at bedtime, usually
for al least 5 - 15 min. We just don't understand what is happening, she seems to fight her sleep until she FINALLY has to just give up. Any suggestions on what the heck is going on? Thanks

Gran1954

Asked by Gran1954 at 12:26 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My oldest daughter did that between her third and fourth month. I would have to hold her and rock her (while she was fighting like a little demon) until she just gave up. No teething, no gas, full tummy, she just fought sleep like crazy for about a month. She stopped just as suddenly as she started. I never could figure out why she was doing it, but I felt like I was losing my marbles for a few weeks.
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 12:32 AM on May. 19, 2009

• my baby is doing the same thing and is the she is teething

evelyn334

Answer by evelyn334 at 12:27 AM on May. 19, 2009

• both my boys have done that. both did it just after turning 1. my youngest (2) is still doing it off and on.

wish i could help. .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on May. 19, 2009

• my son just did that like 1 month ago and has stopped lasted for 2 weeks and he is 9 months now
    Anonymous

• I think she is it doesn't wake her a night or a naps , only when she need to be put down for naps
    or a bedtime, she fights it for so long she wears us and herself out, I have never seen this before, I know my grandson didn't do this!!
    Gran1954

Answer by Gran1954 at 12:34 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Thank all of you for you answers at least I know now that at least someone elese has gone throught this, my daughter ask me what was going on, course I told her she didn't do this neither
    did her son, at least I know that this is possible, I really for awhile thought something was very
    wrong with her, thanks for all your help!!!!!!!!
    Gran1954

Answer by Gran1954 at 12:38 AM on May. 19, 2009