What is with all these Christian Only Questions? WTH!!??

I thought this was a RELIGIONS (being plural) category? Come on people, this is why people will never mix properly in the world...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• i think some questions are legit and others are posed to cause drama or hurt. either way apparently it has the spot light off other religions. but i dont' think they should h ave to go somewhere else. i do believe people need to stop bashing all religions.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 8:19 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Because there has been a lot of Christian bashing latel. Also if I am asking about something regarding my faith as a Christian why would I ask someone who isn't a Christian?
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:37 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Then can I suggest you go to a Christian Forum? This should be a place for everyone to ask questions for everyone to answer...I am sure there are MANY non-Christians that will answer your questions better then a Christian ever could. Many people of other religions are VERY well educated in Christianity and most likely know more then a everyday Christian. Just a thought...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on May. 19, 2009

• It is called drama mamas
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I have seen plenty of pagan, and atheist questions but am also sick of all of the Christian and "REAL Christian" questions too.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 12:50 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Well, I haven't read them yet. But maybe they just happen to be on tonight? Why is it a big deal? If you have a question you are entitled to ask anything you want as well. :)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 12:50 AM on May. 19, 2009

• You can start your own questions. Or you can go to a non Christian forum.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Anon:51 this is not a Christian forum. It is for all faiths and beliefs.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:02 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Just because it is not a "Christian forum", it does not forbid Christians from asking opinions from other Christians! What is the problem with that? Are you really that insecure?
    sw33t_blond3

Answer by sw33t_blond3 at 1:06 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I didn't say it was a Christian forum... I simply suggested if she doesnt like the Christian questions instead of telling a Christian to go to a Christian forum she can move to a non Christian forum. At no point did I say this was a Christian forum. IN FACT I ALSO said post other questions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on May. 19, 2009