What's everyone doing tonight?

My hubby is watching some football show so I'm just sitting here on CM and facebook. Exciting I know.

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 12:35 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm wondering when Avis (my youngest daughter, about to turn a year old) is going to stop dancing around like a maniac and squealing at "Wow Wow Wubbzy" and just go to SLEEP!

And I'm also wondering if I have any more corn dogs in the freezer.....

I just love being a pregnant mommy.
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 12:40 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Just answering questions. I really should go to sleep, though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on May. 19, 2009

• My hubby just left for work. I'm sitting here at the computer. I really need to get in the shower, but I'm really not looking forward to it..... I have a really bad sunburn, and I know it's going to hurt. :(
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 12:37 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I am listening to the bachlorette, reading and answering ?'s here and being a referee between my macho chihuahua and my poor cat. They love to wrestle but when the puppy bites the cats family jewels the screaming makes my skin crawl! lol, I gotta get in the shower but I shall be back.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:47 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I got home from work about an hour ago just winding down before I got to bed
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 12:51 AM on May. 19, 2009

• just sittin here eating some doritos, drinking some root beer and watching the bachelorette, and waiting for intersting questions to pop up on my computer screen..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:53 AM on May. 19, 2009