anyone?

do you know of anyone that has bled during early pregnancy and didnt know they were prego? or ANYTHING similar with the bleeding??

is it possible to have a "period" during early pregnancy? (like before u actually figure out ur prego)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Bleeding before you find out your pregnant or even before a missed period could either be spotting or implantation bleeding.. I thought I was starting my period when really, I had implantatin bleeding.. (bleeding happened 2 and a half weeks before I found out I was pregnant)
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 1:20 AM on May. 19, 2009

• hmmmmm...was it like a period??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I had a period and was pregnant with my first child. I kept arguing with the dr but turns out he was right. I was really pregnant even though I had a period.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:30 AM on May. 19, 2009