Porn and houses what else have I missed?

I come home from work to find a catfight in a couple of posts.
First, Porn is just plain nasty in my opinion. I have morals and respect for marriage so porn is also not accepted in my marriage. It's a respect thing.
Second,what's the deal with it's my house?

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 1:45 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, diockface lol, I have morals but no marriage so I watch Youporn ANYTIME I WANT lol (which isn't often cause it is getting really gross, butI am not cheating on anyone. :P
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:54 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I am confused.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:55 AM on May. 19, 2009

• What is youporn, I am not familar with this one. I'm not in it, am I?
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:56 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Ever hear the saying "hurt people hurt people?" That is why there are cat fights. I have noticed a few women defend porn like a pervert would. I think these women look at porn, let their men look at it because they do. And I think they are actually just telling themselves it's okay for their man to do it because they do. I think they are in a personal denial about it. Either their sex with their man sucks and they would rather look at porn. Or they can't get him to stop so they do it too and pretend it is the way they want things. Honestly if you enjoy porn then don't go trying to give advice to the MAJORITY of women who don't like it and don't appreciate their men looking at it! Being a woman and liking porn is not something to be proud of! And the whole "My House" thing. Well not everyone's marriage meets up to the ideals.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 1:56 AM on May. 19, 2009

• it takes people time to learn that something is ruining their marriage...people can just be naive about things ya know? All you can do is stick to your morals and be a good person and offer support...thats it.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 1:56 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I have respect for my relationship and morals as well. Humans are SEXUAL beings and as long as my SO is the only man I am with, I will watch porn with him or without him. It doesnt bother him or me. Its not like I am getting turned on by other PEOPLE, just by the sexuality of it so I see no problem. We also dont keep it in OUR house and only check it out once in a great while.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on May. 19, 2009

• don't know what the deal is on that side of the tracks...she wants to have control and her hubby went against her and he fears her so he lied about the porn....people lie when they are scared.....now she is downing the beers and freaking out and in the morning she will be annoyed with herself for being so public about this on cafemom.....
    I also want to point out something in my own marriage that might clear this "HER HOUSE" business up....my husband built a house 25 yrs ago on his moms land back then you didnt heed any permits or titles......well the house has no record what so ever!!! if I divorce my husband I caanot even try to claim that house...it is on his mom's land and there isn't a title to it....
    For now it is used as a hunting cabin...
    Anonymous

• Porn's in your house...what? I'm not getting it. Anywho..............That's something that would be completely stupid to argue over. I hate when people argue over it, because not everyone feels the same way about porn and there really isn't a right answer to it. I could see how porn could be degrading to watch, I could see how it might benefit a couple. I can see how it can be adultery, but I can see how it couldn't. I mean, NOBODY should tell ANYONE that they are wrong for not wanting it in their home or to be watched by their SO/DH, and nobody should say that you are wrong for allowing it. That's how I look at it any way. I'm not a porn watcher, but I'm not going to tell anyone that they are trashy to watch it, because I really don't think that. Only in SOME cases would I tell someone they're sick and they need to quit, and that's when they watch the down right raunchy shit, and they're seriously addicted.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I guess no one ever thinks about the poor 3 1/2 year sex deprived divorcee, huh? I would rather get a little peek at some porn then act it out with someone that I don't want to bring into my home. Am I wrong for being a sexual being? The whole thing about the house though, I don't get it.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:08 AM on May. 19, 2009

• No Gigi there is nothing wrong with looking at porn, as long as both parties are in agreement. I think as long as you are fine with it then its no ones business.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on May. 19, 2009