Trying to find my "place" in this world.

I need advice. im twenty-one and have a fifteenth month old and got married right out of highschool so i find it hard to figure out who i am and what i am meant to do. i just need some advice on what to do. i am trying to follow my dreams and just be happy but everytime i am someone is always RIGHT there to knock me on my ass.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That's hard to answer. Maybe enroll in some online college or a local community college for something you enjoy. Get out and explore the things you like. I still have a hard time knowing who I am in this world but as I pay more attention to things I enjoy when I'm by myself, I have an idea. I'm intrigued with physical fitness. I love taking pictures, and trying to perfect them. Then I like writing. I'm also independant. I don't like working under people, so If I do either of those above, I would probably start a business. Just think about the things you enjoy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I had my first child at 21 and I felt similiar to you. I felt like EVERYONE was judging me and I had a hard time figuring out who I should become. I'm now 29 and I still don't have it all figured out, but am much happier.
    Just do what your doing, follow you heart and mind! When somebody "knocks you on your ass" pick yourself up and brush your ass off and continue to follow your dreams. I wish I would have done this. I wish I wouldn't have let people get the best of me;)
    I wish you the best of luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Okay, there has got to be something that you wanted to do for a career. And that one thing may seem out of reach. For example I knew that I always wanted to do something with plants because I love plants. I thought about making hybrids and stuff but I got discouraged when I couldn't pass chemistry. But I was going about it the wrong way. Now I am going to school for business so I can have a hydroponics farm. Your dreams can come true but there are many ways to go about them (sometimes.) Any way in the mean time your main purpose in life is to enjoy life and appreciate it. BE HAPPY and helps other to be happy.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 2:11 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I am old and never found my nich! So the only thing i can see that ever made any sense was to go into the medical field cause theirs a job easy to get no matter when or where you are and can move anywhere and know for a fact that you will have a job and can support you and child. Then when you know yourself better and know what you are good at "cause theres no sense in working at something you hate" it will be what u like doing the most! Even a CNA job at a nursing home, then move up the medical latter! They pay for your training, then most pay for your college to be an RN after you work for them. You might not get the 4 or 5 year RN untill old but its a good old paper work job for your old age! CNA's get in shape, u lose all your weight, u sweat out the bad stuff, u can get credit easier, it is hard and nasty but u get used to it, sow seeds then reap!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:54 AM on May. 19, 2009