• In the Spotlight:

Have you done this? (Adult Content)

Have any of you ladies ever had a multiple orgasm? I mean in the same sac session. I really want to work on it and I was sooo close the other day. Any advice? Do you have to give it 10 minutes in between or can they be one right after the other?

Tickledtrauma

Asked by Tickledtrauma at 2:16 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• change positions often, and don't try so hard. just relax and get lost in the moment. it will happen.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 2:39 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I really don't pay attention to the timing or anything. I do know changing positions does help me have multiple orgasms.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on May. 19, 2009

• What is a sac session?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:33 AM on May. 19, 2009

• When you have sex, that's what a sac session is. The 'sac" is the the bed.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 2:36 AM on May. 19, 2009

• oh, and you don't have to wait 10 minutes.
    jcsmummy

• The 10 minute you don't have to relax and enjoy every moment. Im good for 3-5 in a round what can i say my DH is good at what he does.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I ised to have multiples one right after anther like an orgasm roller coaster
    Jerichos_Mommy

Answer by Jerichos_Mommy at 2:49 AM on May. 19, 2009

• There are two kinds of orgasms; clitoral and vaginal. I can usually only stand one clitoral orgasm after that I am too sensitive, but once I have had one of those I get several vaginal follow ups.
    momandvet

Answer by momandvet at 3:46 AM on May. 19, 2009

• HECK YES I HAVE. I think it just depends on the particular "sac session." You have to be relaxed, and you have to be up for it.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 3:50 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Do the 3-eyed turdle and manage it yourself. Go for the g spots in the inside first, then the clitoral and try to manage it to go at the same time! Sometimes it takes along time. You have to get in the habit of it when you learn how to do it. Practice with a vibrator till you get it, then it will burn a wrinkle in your brain to help you to be able to do it again with him maybe. It is easier to do if it is slow and long. Daddy rabbits can't help you with that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:07 AM on May. 19, 2009