Does your child or anyone you know have a UNIQUE name?

sxc_mom_of2

Asked by sxc_mom_of2 at 3:13 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my cousins sons name is Isaiac. I've never heard of anyone named that before.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:26 AM on May. 19, 2009

• My 2 y/o is named Diamond ... How unique is that ?
    tweetyfan

Answer by tweetyfan at 3:36 AM on May. 19, 2009

• If I had another baby girl I wanted to name her... Vyktoriyah Shayleeann... not unique name but unique spelling!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 3:49 AM on May. 19, 2009

• My name is Audra...you don't see it too often, and my son's name is Tucker...again you don't see it as often. Usually just as a last name. Don't know if those count?
    tuckersmommy22

Answer by tuckersmommy22 at 3:50 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I have a friend named Sakarius (sp)
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 4:00 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I named my son Blaze Alexander and if i had a girl it was going to be Alexis Sky.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:11 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Sort of, my twins are named Jareth and Darian. I've met some other moms on here with Jareths and a few Darians, but they're not terribly common.

dannydawna

Answer by dannydawna at 4:36 AM on May. 19, 2009

• My name is Anya, common in some areas very uncommon in others. My daughters name is Haidie. Like Heidi, but we are Haida indians so I put a flare of pride into her name. I very much like uncommon ways of spelling names but only if it doesn't look ignorant. Not sure how to explain but sometimes you'll see a name spelled phonetically that just looks like the parents are ignorant... I guess I can't talk though having given my daughter a unique spelling. To each their own, right? :D
    AnyaV

Answer by AnyaV at 4:56 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Nope.. my baby is Jeffrey and it is so un-unique because we named him after both his daddy and grampy. The only thing unique about his name is he is a third and you dont see that too often!
    MarchMarie

Answer by MarchMarie at 5:47 AM on May. 19, 2009

• My youngest teen daughter has a friend in school whose name is Unique.
    I'm being serious about this.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:48 AM on May. 19, 2009