kids... LOL

What is the funniest or cutest thing your child has done or said? How old is your child? What was your response?

sxc_mom_of2

Asked by sxc_mom_of2 at 3:16 AM on May. 19, 2009 in General Parenting

• Just yesterday my 5yr. old said a pretty cute thing. There was one of those commercials on for a community college, and it was saying"Are you stuck in a job you hate?! Well come to ...." My son turns to me and says, I'm stuck in a job I hate. I said, Oh, really?! What's that!? He said, "Cleaning up!" Which is what we were actually doing at that precise moment. Cleaning up the living room. but I told him that was too bad, it would be a while before he could escape to college!
    Clarkebar2

Answer by Clarkebar2 at 3:26 AM on May. 19, 2009

• It's super cute when she say's I want to play with the bubble Ubbles mom!
    I give her the bubble's and she just lights up
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:26 AM on May. 19, 2009

• You know the lines you get on your ankles when you have socks that are a little snug... well my 2 year old son was taking off his socks the other day and came running into my room with those lines on his ankles yelling... "MOM MOM!!! I have train tracks on my legs!!!" It was the funniest!!! Kids are great!!!
    Also my daughter, Summer... who at the time was 2... we would ask her what her name was and since she couldnt say her "s" or "r" sounds, she would say "Dummie" it was sooo cute! then as she got older it went from dummie to dumm ER.... she would pronounce the ER really clear! LOL kids are cute!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 3:48 AM on May. 19, 2009

• when we tickle Riley she yells stop it it Kirkles.

Dani when she was little when the wind blew she's say it was weinie outside.

pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:11 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Dummer, that's awesome!!!! lol

My DD watched Incredibles at her grandparent's yesturday and one of the character's says that's totally wicked. Well everything yesturday evening was Totally wicked. Including me, Totally Wicked Mommy! Yes! Wonder if she'll still think that when she's older. She's 3.
    My baby, one, says yeah yeah and loves her little baby. I'm always saying yeah baby to her, well she finally put them together the other day and I thought it was so cute hearing her say Yeah Baby! lol
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 8:22 AM on May. 19, 2009

• We redid the floors in my duaghters room. My husband had ripped up the carpet and had the big items pushed to the middle fo the room. DD walks to her room, looks in with this look of .... I can't describe disbelief, shock, confusion and goes "Oh Man! OH MAN! OH MAN!" She's almost two and doesn't say a whole lot. I was shocked b/c I didn't even know she knew that phrase! IT was sooo cute.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on May. 19, 2009