Does your DH (dear husband) snore too loud?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, he is horrible. As you turn up the volume to the TV he will also get louder. He also stops breathing at times so you'll hear him loudly gasp for air. It can kinda scary.
    mandic

Answer by mandic at 9:23 AM on May. 19, 2009

• lol YES!!! I will nudge him all night and wake him, slightly, so that my window of opportunity opens so that I can get some sleep too! LOL
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 3:58 AM on May. 19, 2009

• sxc mom of 2 My dh snores too I don't know if I can't get back to sleep. OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:02 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Have you guys tried the breath rite strips or the throat spray stuff?
    momandvet

Answer by momandvet at 4:04 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Try nudging him! LOL until he wakes up... then hurry and fall asleep! LOL Its tough... kinda like a game... has he tried any breathing strips or anything?
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 4:04 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Everything! didn't work. My dh started snoring since he double his body weight. He has too loose weight. Dr's orders! OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:10 AM on May. 19, 2009

• He gets the bed from 8-4 and i get it from 4-till when ever i get up! He snores and the bed goes down and leaves me on a slanted hill! This is the only way i can figure it out cause its not him losing sleep, he could care less!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:16 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Does he drink soda? Try cutting that from his diet! Also refer to him loosing weight as a LIFESTYLE CHANGE... DIET is soooo not a good word!!! We ALL hate it, and its more of a 'lifestyle change' anyway!!! Does he like to eat healthy? Is he a snacker? I heard that if you eat less, but more often it will help in weight loss! Good luck girl!!!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 4:18 AM on May. 19, 2009

• sxc mom of2 OMG my dh only drinks soda and it has to be Pepsi only. How did you know. He knows it is not healthy but he can't help it. We do need lots of luck thank you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:21 AM on May. 19, 2009

• above post me OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:22 AM on May. 19, 2009