Ahh ladies could i be??????

Im a day late and i took a equate pregnancy test today and this is what i got..
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg20/krystal_sapata/Picture0027.jpg

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:27 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No you cant be yet at least. That is clearly without being clear to us...a NO on the prego. Try again in two weeks if your period is still a no show. GL
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 7:45 AM on May. 19, 2009

• The picture is fuzzy, but is there a faint line? A line is a line...faint or bold!!! If there is a line then you are!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:10 AM on May. 19, 2009

• It looks to me that there is a faint line.... when I took a pregnancy test I was only like 2 weeks late and It showed up with a faint line and then a few days later I took another and it was bold pink... It looks to me like you are !!!! Congrats! You should go to the doctor as soon as possible and have it confirmed. If you are a smoker,drinker you need to stop NOW so your precious baby has a chance! Good luck and let me know if you are or not !!!
    Lovingmykids3

Answer by Lovingmykids3 at 9:52 AM on May. 19, 2009

• The picture is very blurry but it does look like a faint line. A line, is a line...dark or light! I would say you are but wait a week and take another test. If there's still a faint line, you are. make an appointment with your OBGYN.
    Mommy2Ava3509

Answer by Mommy2Ava3509 at 10:40 AM on May. 19, 2009

• that is a very fuzzy picture. if there was to be a line it's too blurry to notice. try taking the photo again and link? do you see ANY sign of a line? even if it's extremely faded, if it's there...it's there. when i first took the test, the line was so faded I thought "nah i'm not preggo" I took the next one 2 weeks later in the morning and the line was very dark!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I am sorry but I cant see anything in that picture except for the control field and the one line of the test field. It doesnt take other people to diagnose it! If there was (within moments of taking the test, not just now) a plus sign, it doesnt matter how faint the line, you are pregnant.
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 11:29 AM on May. 19, 2009