Is it normal?

Just found out that I'm pregnant - I'm currently on mat. leave with a 6month old. I'm so scared that I'm not ready for this - is it normal to feel this way?

shay1515

Asked by shay1515 at 8:12 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I cried like a baby when I found out Im pregnant. She'll be my second, my first is going to be three in september! It's okay to feel a little scared and not ready.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 8:27 AM on May. 19, 2009

• My girls are 12 months 2 weeks apart. When I got the 2nd BFP I cried....ALOT. Everything went through my head from not ready to not having enough love for both to wondering if I would resent my 2nd baby for ruining this new time with my first baby.....oh AND jealousy, I didn't know how my 1st, who was too young to explain anything too, was going to react!! They are now 8 & 9 and there were never any problems! As soon as I saw her I loved her, the juggling became easier once the 2nd could sit up on her own (about 6 months), she learned everything SO much faster, and they are the absolute best of friends. They have always had their own beds but until recently always ended up in the same bed! Good Luck!! PM me if you ever want to.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 8:29 AM on May. 19, 2009

• It's ok mama! NAd it will be ok. I cried like a baby when I found I was pregant againa nd my girls are 22 months apart. YOU CAN handle this and YOU WILL BE fantastic! It's ok to feel overwhelmed, it's ok to question your abilities and it's ok to be emotional! Your body is recovering fromy our first little nut! You're going to be GREAT mama!
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 9:58 AM on May. 19, 2009