Am I Stupid?

Hello Ladies!! Ive been with this man for 9yrs. We recently broke up cause he cheated again. Im stupid cos just a wk ago i took him back again after going throught this many time before. The problem I dont want to be him no more I feel like I owe him something which i know i dont. But today i want to tell him it not gonna work out anymore. What do you think do you think im wrong for taking him back and now I want out? I just dont feel the same way no more about him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Your not stupid you just love him or feel like you can't do better. Don't think so low of yourself give it a shot who knows you just might find that special someone that will love you for you and only you. My opinion once a cheater always a cheater they never change and if they do (there will always be that doubt in my mind) so do what you want. But if you want my advice lose him and move on before it gets worse you don't deserve this you deserve better. Give it a shot. GL
    OH! and do it for love not rebound ok or you will be going in circles with this. Move on with out him.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:20 AM on May. 19, 2009

• You aren't stupid. You sound smart, to me. Even though you have the long history with the guy you know that you want out. Get your life together without him.

Answer by Bmat at 9:22 AM on May. 19, 2009

• NO, you're not stupid! Everyone has their breaking point, and it sounds like you've reached yours! You can live with the fact that you obviously tried harder than your SO to make the relationship work. You've just come to realize that it takes TWO willing and committed people to make a relationship work--you cannot do the work of two people!

I hope you do not have children or own property together...that could end up being messy. But you can work those details out! YOUR happiness (and that of your children if you have any), is FAR more important than what your soon to be ex thinks! :o) GOOD LUCK!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:32 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Well we dont have any childern together and no property ( I work and did that myself) He didnt want to commit to that. Thanks for listening.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on May. 19, 2009

• You're not stupid... you've just finally had your fill of his cheating.
    I'd tell him that I'd hoped I could get past it, but it's apparent that he's never going to stop cheating and you've finally realized that no one woman will ever be enough for someone like him so you're doing all of you a favor and letting him go out and find what he's looking for. Lot of people like the thrill of seeing how long they can fool you, how long it'll take to get caught, the cheating is what they like, the excitement of it.
    Good for you for finally realizing you deserve better than this.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:56 AM on May. 19, 2009

• did you write this or did I? This is just crazy how I was just thinking the same thing about myself. Ok, let's go pack and leave now while we have each other for moral support. btw, we are NOT stupid
    Anonymous