FRANKLIN???

Do you watch Franklin with your kids? I love the lessons it teaches... but that is ONE WHINEY TURTLE!!!! Has anyone else noticed this? KInd of drives me crazy. LOL.

mama_moonsong

Asked by mama_moonsong at 9:21 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Our youngest (5) doesn't like it. He loves Little Bear. My oldest (12) used to love Franklin, when he was little, I'm not sure why one did and the other didn't. I always thought it was one of the better shows.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:26 AM on May. 19, 2009

• ha i havent seen that in YEARS!! my son stopped watching it when he was 2 lol
    my daughter isnt old enough yet lol
    ya he is whiney lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:26 AM on May. 19, 2009

• my SD usually loves shows for bigger kids, like Phinaes and Ferb, or the Lilo and Stitch Series. for some reason though... she's stuck on Franklin! then, when she's done watching it, i listen to her play with her toys, and she makes them all have whiney voices! LOL!
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 9:31 AM on May. 19, 2009

• yeah Franklin is whiney, but you know what i absolutly HATE? Max from the show Ruby & Max. omg i would kill him! lol and Caillou is sooo whiny too, luckily my DD doesnt like those shows, but my hubby watches them when nothin else is on lmao
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:32 AM on May. 19, 2009

• My kids use to watch that. hey why can't all dads be like frankin's. He's so sweet. lol
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 9:34 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I get it confused with Little Bear sometimes, but my kids like the show.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:05 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I think Franklin is kind of boring. My sons 2 and 3 watch it but I would not say it is a favorite with them. Now Wow Wow Wubzy, Max and Ruby, and Blues Clues they are glued to the entire show.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:38 AM on May. 19, 2009

• i think it's a cute cartoon! my son likes the theme song, but thats it lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:18 PM on May. 19, 2009