What kind of fun games can I have at my son's 8th grade graduation, as I'm going to have lots of kids there of different ages? (besides an egg toss)

danalee11

Asked by danalee11 at 9:26 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Entertainment

• I didn't know games were the norm for graduation parties. The ones I attended were more formal events. However, I understand the need to entertain the kiddos. Balloon games are fun & even the youngest can play (just watch out for popped pieces). You can do relay races & water balloon tosses or balloon "volleyball." You could do a pinata for the little ones as well. If you don't want to hand out a lot of sugar, fill it with small toys. Blindfold the oldest children of the group but let the littlest hit it without the blindfold. WalMart has pinatas as do many grocery stores & Mexican specialty stores. Umm...you could always do the party classics of musical chairs or duck, duck, goose, or pin the tale on the donkey. For each game, find a way to make it harder for the older kids to give the little ones a chance. For musical chairs, make the older ones walk in a large circle while the little ones run in a smaller circle.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 10:51 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Just a note of caution......

My son is a 7th grader and would not, under any circumstances, want me to organize games for him at a party. Maybe you are targeting the children of family and friends that you are inviting and not the actual graduates. You probably should ask your son what he would like to do.

Anonymous

• bean bag toss
    horse shoes
    croquet

Answer by rkoloms at 4:14 PM on May. 19, 2009

• We are setting up a volley ball net and then also an ez up with a tv and Karaoke machine...just one of those cheapie home ones
    goingcrazy73

Answer by goingcrazy73 at 5:06 PM on May. 21, 2009