I'm needing help from .....

I have a cellphone I hate, my friend gave me one she found on the beach. Can I put my sim card from mine in this other one and keep all of my memory and contacts and just go to the phone store and have it activated or what? How does this work??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• is it the same company? was it perpaid? is your pre paid ?
    if yes to #1 then yes change the sim
    if yes to the other 2 then no it wont .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:31 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I'm not sure, but if I were you I would take that phone over to the nearest police department by that beach. That person may be looking for it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on May. 19, 2009

• If it is AT & T, there is a glitch in prepaid phones, your SIM card will work on a pay as you go phone. But ONLY with AT & T . So, if you find an AT & T go phone from Walmart for 14.99, it will work just the same as any other AT & T phone. It's a great glitch!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:33 AM on May. 19, 2009

• you would have to talke it to the store and ask them.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:36 AM on May. 19, 2009

• The found cel is on a plan, it has been turnd off. and I have at&t pay as you go. And I doubt the owner would want to have the police see everything she has on it. My friend said when she found it, every text was talking about weed and getting weed. It belonged to some young girl.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on May. 19, 2009

• take it to the police station doesnt matter what you think she would want them to see they are gonna go looking threw it . geeze dotn be a thef take it to the cops. how would you like what you lost just be kept by soemone !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Im no thief, people lose cellphones every day, the girl shouldn't have been high and she probably wouldn't have. Besides the place where it was found is 35miles from my home and it;s not my responsibility.. I just asked a frickin question about a cellphone given to me by someone else. Not sure what Im going to do with it anyway, damn who are you Carol Brady? If the cell was lost at a restuarant or something I would return it, this is different. Chill out lady!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on May. 19, 2009