When we be a good time to test?

Well I am due foe af on the 23rd, but I have been sick to my stomach for the last 3 days, my boobs are killing me. I have a really good feeling about this month, and I can't wait to test. I've never tested early so I'm not sure when the best time to do so is, I've always waited until I was late. Right now I'm just anxious. When could I test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would wait till you are late. Its more likley to show that way. Most tests dont show before the missed period because there hasnt been enough time for your HGC levels to go up so the test wont catch it. Waiting is your best bet. Good luck!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:54 AM on May. 19, 2009

• You need at least 12 days after conception (if you know when that is..) to determine pregnancy because that's when the hgc level should be high enough. The earliest any test will give you an "accurate" answer is 5 days before your missed period. Read the boxes. Keep in mind that the earlier you test the earlier you're likely to get a false positive or negative, and if you test early, you should definately test again when you are late, if you are. GL!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 10:07 AM on May. 19, 2009