What do you do when all of a sudden?

You are just sitting minding your own business enjoying the quiet when all of a sudden something out of nowhere decides to fall or move or somekind of noise I mean out of the blue.

Example: I was in the dining room and a small backpack falls from where it was sitting I mean I sat it down 45 minutes ago why did it fall after along while.

Or just anything noise I am like ok do we have ghosts or what?

Does this happen to you? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ya it does , i just ignore it it happens al the time
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:02 AM on May. 19, 2009

• chances are you moved, or the vibrations that your body puts out moved the bag enough that it wasn't stable where it was anymore. Doors close because of the wind, stuff falls randomly because of drafts, or vibrations in the room, generally. Course, it could be a ghost... but there's a good chance that it was just it's time to move.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 10:04 AM on May. 19, 2009

• It happens to me all the time. I used to get freked out by it but then i relized that it was always my cat messing with everything lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:06 AM on May. 19, 2009

• when i walk into an empty room, my sons toys will be playing music or lights will be going off.

many years ago a family lived in our house and their son killed himself in our garage.

Thats all I'm saying.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:07 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Yes it happens. I don't think due to anything supernatural. I've had things drop in a closet when I wasn't anywhere near the room and haven't been there for hours, so I know it isn't just that I moved. All I can figure is that the item is unbalanced just the tiniest amount and tiny bit by tiny bit it gets more and more unbalanced. Or in the case of something being hung up and falling, it may just be sitting barely on the hook and very slowly gravity works on it and off it goes.

Answer by Bmat at 10:08 AM on May. 19, 2009

• My house was built in the early 1900's, it's pretty old & wierd things happen all the time. A couple weeks ago my husband and I were watching TV with the french doors to the office closed all the way. The office is directly behind the couch. Well out of know where one swung COMPLETELY open and then shut back again. We laughed it off but it scared the crap out of me. Then just Sunday night the remote which was on the love seat flew off onto the floor. I tried to ignore it but it gave me the chills... I had to stop working and go to bed.
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 10:22 AM on May. 19, 2009

• amy31308 I used to have the same thing happen when my daughter was younger. She had a little Step & Play Piano (the one that infants sit in and its got the "piano" keys underneat and little toys on top), and a Jumparoo that played music and of course multiple toys with lights and soundson them like toy telephones and such. I would come into an empty room at least once a month and have a couple of the toys going off. That was freaky. Then, I've also gone to my neighbors house when her son was a baby and had it happen too. I went into an EMPTY house because she was on vacation and asked me to check on her house occasionally, and the toys were going off. I dropped the mail on the counter and left because she said it happens to her a lot, with the lights and sounds going off, or a rocking chair that rocked back and forth, or she would come in and see things moving that shouldnt move by themselves. Freaky lol!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:24 AM on May. 19, 2009

• see nothing good happens at my house lol. there are times i wonder or hear something but in the end its our 2 cats. lol you can join 2 groups on here that are good and entetaining one the haunted rehlm 2nd the haunted hide out. i love the stories and the updates. good luck in your house and try to relaxe (:
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:26 AM on May. 19, 2009

• there was on time I was getting ready to go to bed out of no where my glass candle fell and shattered into a million pieces , almost as if someone had thrown it against the wall, It was really creepy, I had trouble sleeping that night.
    There was another time, during the night also in my room, I would be falling asleep in my bed, and the cord that turns on the ceiling light would click on and off, that was really really creepy, I'm almost certain it was a ghost.
    prettymama0607

Answer by prettymama0607 at 11:16 AM on May. 19, 2009

• When things fall and I'm no where near it, I jump about 10 feet in the air..especially if it makes a loud noise...lol. I usually don't think anything of it because it's usually something that was sitting funny and gravity just took over.
    grooveybabe004

Answer by grooveybabe004 at 11:16 AM on May. 19, 2009