can you tell the minute you conceive?

How soon can pregnancy symptoms appear? because i think i may know exactly when i conceived because i have some unusual lower cramping its not severe but its to that of an initial period...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Generally, it takes 3-6 weeks before you will notice any symptoms. That varied from woman to woman and pregnancy to pregnancy. Now some women, have intuition that just tells them they are pregnant. I just felt it with my first, but I was 6 weeks along before I even suspected it with my second.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:06 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I was 5.5 weeks pregnant with my first before I had any clue. For my second I knew right away but not because of symptoms; it was because I'd used an OPK. This time I started having some breast tingling and soreness a few days before my period was due.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:47 PM on May. 20, 2009

• My symptoms with my last pregnancy started four days after I ovulated (I chart). Heartburn, nausea, sore breasts, fatigue. We knew right away.
    Azure

Answer by Azure at 9:40 AM on May. 24, 2009