Can I "train" my son's hair?

He wants to grow it like his dad has it, which involves a part line. As is his hair grows straight down his forehead. He is so sick of his haircut (had the same one for years), but he doesn't know what else to do with it because of the way it grows. It has always been tradition that Grandpa takes him to get his hair cut, and Grandpa seems to think that his opinion doesn't matter, and will take him every six weeks like clockwork. Even when we don't know about it. So we have since decided Grandpa cannot take him anymore, lol.

Mom1Stepmom1

Asked by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:04 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I agree with the grandpa can't take him any more :D. I know that several of my friends growing up would get a nylon type cap and comb their hair to be the way they wanted (Part and all) then place the nylon cap on it. They would sleep in it and walk around the house in it. Within days their hair began to be trained to fall the way they wanted. You can also ask the barber what he recommends.
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 2:39 AM on May. 24, 2009