I haven't had my period in 4 months and I've takin a bunch of pregnancy test that come back pregnant, but I'm not showing any symptoms. What is wrong with me?

Littlemom411

Asked by Littlemom411 at 10:10 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Health

• You are most likely pregnant with little or no symptoms. See a doctor.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:11 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I don't think it matters what possible scenarios will be explained here. I think what IS important is that you get yourself to the doctor ASAP. No period for four months is not normal unless you've gone thru menopause already.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 10:11 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Not everyone has specific symptoms. If a pregnancy test came back positive you should see your Dr as soon as possible. Especially if you could be that far along.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 10:12 AM on May. 19, 2009

• you may be one of the lucky ones that get pregnant but don't have the side effects. Be happy consider your self lucky and get to the doctor for a better test. Good luck.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:15 AM on May. 19, 2009

• go to a doctor you need prenatal care.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:27 AM on May. 19, 2009

• You should have seen a Dr by now
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:30 AM on May. 19, 2009

• If the test said prego, you are. Tests are pretty much never wrong when they are postive, it's alot more likely to get a false negative though.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 11:00 AM on May. 19, 2009

• You're probably having a very nice and easy pregnancy.

There are such rare things as a mole pregnancy where your body thinks you're pregnant without an actual baby.

But either way, you need to see a doctor.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 12:14 PM on May. 19, 2009

• you should probably go to the dr asap. some people don't have alot of the symptoms but if you've had a BFP then you need tog etting prenatalcare
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 12:23 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I didn't have any morning sickness, no symptoms what so ever. Until the 5th month. But you should have seen a doctor if you haven't already. Go now............!!!!!
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 12:32 PM on May. 19, 2009