When we be a good time to test?

Well I am due foe af on the 23rd, but I have been sick to my stomach for the last 3 days, my boobs are killing me. I have a really good feeling about this month, and I can't wait to test. I've never tested early so I'm not sure when the best time to do so is, I've always waited until I was late. Right now I'm just anxious. When could I test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• wait til your missed period
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:13 AM on May. 19, 2009

• didn't you JUST ask this question a couple minutes ago?
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 10:15 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I got my first faint BFP 7 days after ovulation... a full week before AF was supposed to show. Took another one 3 days later and a much darker positive showed up. I say go for it! If it's neg take another one on the first day you are supposed to start AF... and if it's positive then you can stop wondering!
    Mommy_Foster

Answer by Mommy_Foster at 3:27 PM on May. 19, 2009