What movie sequel would you like to see?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• maybe it seems immature, but I can't wait for the next Harry Potter movie... but it's mostly because it's the one time my hubby'll take me out to the movies without complaining. Which reminds me...we need to plan for a sitter that night..lol..
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 10:16 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I'm pretty excited about New Moon, as I'm sure many women are.
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 10:23 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Star Trek!

Answer by Bmat at 10:25 AM on May. 19, 2009

• LOL I was actually coming on here to say New Moon! I hope its better made than the Twilight movie though. I loved loved loved the books, but the movie was just okay.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:26 AM on May. 19, 2009

• diney cars... but its gonna be a few years i heard 2010.
    ohh wait maybe a 3rd installment of meet the parents and meet the fockers. in that one she found out she was pregnant...i love thoes movies so a part 3 would make ma happy...
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:29 AM on May. 19, 2009

• "New Moon" in November..Woo Hoo!

Edward Cullen is so dreamy but I like Jacob, too. :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Star Trek!

Oh yeah, a sequel would be great!  Capt. Kirk is so sexy! :-)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on May. 19, 2009

• im also all for the cars movie.. but if we are just talking one the arnt thinking about.. lets go old school and make more of the tv shows for movies, Murphy brown, some raymond, mork and mindy.. i loved those showes it would be nice to make them movies..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 10:33 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Grease. I know they made Grease 2 years ago. I mean a sequel to see what happened to Sandy and Danny and all their friends.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 10:58 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I wana see the new transformers movie! I didnt know they were already in the process of making new moon.....I read all the books and i was disapointed with the first movie but i still wana see the next one. I gota know if they can pull it off
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:06 AM on May. 19, 2009