marinade for chicken??

what do u use? do your kids like it? can u grill it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Food & Drink

• italian dressing is great! i just put the chicken in it a few hours in advance...you can put frozen chicken in it too...and then thaw and cook as usual...grill, bake, pan fry...its bangin'!
    brodysmama23

Answer by brodysmama23 at 10:42 AM on May. 19, 2009

• i like the italian dressing and sundried tomato and basil dressing not together of course! but they are yummy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Lawry's makes lots of marinades that are yummy! I love their teriyaki marinade! I also have made my own italian dressing marinade and put pineapple juice instead of the vinegar and that was a different twist on it.
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 10:51 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I use Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Tony Chaceries seasoning, and lemon pepper. Yes, you can grill it too.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 11:06 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Mccormicks season in package, it's garlic, herb, and white wine and I combine it with olive oil. If your looking to soften your chicken grill or oven, buy one of those seasonings in a bag. You could put in foil on the grill, just double rap it. its so tender and juicy when it comes out.
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 11:17 AM on May. 19, 2009

• some red wine vinegar, soy sauce, onion and garlic powder, adobe and a dash of salt and some pepper...it was something me and my daughter concocted...tastes pretty good even if it does sound like a nasty combo..
    barefootbchbum

Answer by barefootbchbum at 12:05 PM on May. 19, 2009

• quarter cup of soy sauce, quarter cup of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons olive oil (with a little garlic thrown in if you like). delicious on chicken and fish.
    asyoulikeit

Answer by asyoulikeit at 12:44 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Soy Vay is awesome and very kid friendly. If its just me and DH I just sprinkle with Emmeril's Essence, but that is a bit spicy for the kids.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 5:32 PM on May. 19, 2009

• balsamic vinegar, olive oil, honey, fresh oregano if I have some around, salt and pepper.
    gretchen4705

Answer by gretchen4705 at 8:22 PM on May. 19, 2009