Who wants to lose weight with me?? I need support...

I need a few daily partners to work with, get meal ideas, snack ideas and all that good stuff, I am cleaning out the house and plan on starting Monday the 26th, anybody want to keep in touch daily for support>

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 10:41 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Sure, I'll be glad to go along with ya. ;)
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 10:48 AM on May. 19, 2009

• ill do it but can i private message you, i always answer anon so.....ya know. but ill do it with you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Private or not, I don't care, we can all sign on Monday- with our weights, and start from there. :) I don't care, I just want to be healthier, actually weight does not really matter it is mucles that matter, I want to be in a size 7/8 or 9/10 I am in a 14 again.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:03 AM on May. 19, 2009

• im in a 14 too...and my goal is to get back to a size 7...weird. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on May. 19, 2009

• i know some great snack ideas get those 100 calorie packs that have the sun dried fruits , i love the dried cranberries
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:18 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Can I join too? I need to lose at least 30 lbs. My daughter is almost 7 weeks old and i'm still wearing maternity clothes. I would like to get back into my size 6/8 again.
    Emmasmom2009

Answer by Emmasmom2009 at 12:03 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Ok, I'm a 11/13 or 13/15 and I would like to get back down to my 7's again also! What are we doing as far as exercise and diet? When are we meeting here? Let me know, I'M TOTALLY IN!!
    mommabear2008

Answer by mommabear2008 at 1:45 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I am happy to join in, and I have suggestions. When you go on a diet, or use a diet aid, you are just putting yourself on the gain/loss rollercoaster; frustrating for you, & hard on your body. In order to get and maintain a healthy weight, you need to have a healthy lifestyle; this has the added bonus of setting a great example for your kids.
    First, start walking; at least 20 min a day at least 3 times a week. Next, drink your water! at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Next, eat your fruits & veggies! 7-8 servings a day, in at least three different colors. Eat your whole grains (loaded with fiber, protein, and lots of energy-giving nutrients), 7 servings a day. Cut way back on (or eliminate) meat & dairy. Add beans, lentils & tofu to your diet. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html .Feel free to ask me any questions. -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 4:26 PM on May. 19, 2009

• ill join to I'm only 19 but I weigh a lot, I''ve been pregnant 3 times but only have 1 living and my tummy is a constant reminder of the ones not living.(besides random people come up and ask me how far a long i am and stuff so the tummy needs to go)!!!
    mommy1572905

Answer by mommy1572905 at 11:39 PM on May. 19, 2009

• ill join i could really use some support also ive had two kids & gained a lot of weight
    sexyfairy

Answer by sexyfairy at 12:24 AM on May. 20, 2009