• In the Spotlight:

What don't you like about your Body??

My Butt, it has always been an apple bottom jeans butt, which I thought was wonderful when I was younger. I still get guys stairing at my butt, it is not huge, but it is diffently a Apple bottom jeans butt, a bumper if you know what I mean.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my tummy...too much fat. i know, i know, its all up to me, bit i like to eat too much :)
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 10:46 AM on May. 19, 2009

• my fat arms & thighs
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I love my body!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Um..you name it, I hate it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I'm the same as you JessieK79.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 10:56 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I hate my arms. Definately not to fond of my stomach either. I guess I don't like my thighs either. I have really skinny calfs that lead up to my really big thighs. The skinny calfs make my thighs look even bigger. I've learned to live with my body. I'm pretty comfortable in my skin.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 11:04 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I hate it all. Pre-pregnancy I loved it. I was in the best shape I had ever been in. Now I'm overweight and ugly.
    natalieg

Answer by natalieg at 11:07 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Belly and butt. Both got bigger after giving birth lol. I can't get a pair of pants that will fit my body anymore.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 11:18 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Hmmm...I hate it all. I seem to gain weight everywhere except my butt, which is odd. Having no butt and a chubby tummy makes the stomach look even bigger. I used to have great legs, but even those are getting out of shape now, so yeah, things need to change. Course, now I'm pregnant, so I'll have to wait awhile to lose weight. :)
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 11:24 AM on May. 19, 2009

• My arms and belly! Hate them!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on May. 19, 2009