Looking for a internet pal that lives in or near Evansville, IN. Do you?

We're moving there this summer, hopefully.. we've been searching and searching for a home and jobs.. but no luck yet. We find a lot of bad rating on Evansville also. We need info.. where should we avoid? Wheres the best area to live? Where could we take the family on the weekend without a lot of money? questions like that...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I live about 45 mins from Eville. We have to go to Eville everytime we want to shop so I am there about once a month. The east side is always crowded because the mall and lots of entertainment is there. The west side has been growing alot. i only know the city as it pertains to shopping and Dr.'s because that is all we go for. I have heard if you go are closer to Henderson, KY it is a growing area as well. I would be happy to attempt to answer questions.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:51 AM on May. 19, 2009