my back is killing me!

Since last night my back has been hurting. And now i feel like my whole stomach is getting tighter. Is this normal and what can i do to make it stop. I have tryed to take a warm shower and let the water hit my back but it didnt help. Whats going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have had an already large chest before pregnancy, so with them increasing in size, my upper back was severly hurting. I almost cried a few days because the pain was so bad. I took another friends advice and got a massage done by a prenatal specialist and it surprisingly helped a ton. I was only 18 weeks when I had it done, but I plan on going back for more throughout my pregnancy. I'm not sure how far along you can get them done, but I would think you would be fine at 33 wks. I had to get it okay'd with my dr, but they said it was not a problem. I know alot of pregnant women who have had had massages. Good Luck.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 12:32 PM on May. 19, 2009

• How far along are you? I have kind of a small build, so my back and stomach started to hurt around 5 months. She puts a lot of pressure on my nerves, that's why my back hurts...and then wth the stomach it's just from the way she's carrying. Maybe it's the same for you?
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:56 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Im 33 wks sorry i forgot to put that in there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on May. 19, 2009