how can i make my changes of get pergnant better?

i have tring for a year and a half . i am 32 years old and had a mc last year . i am not having any luck getting there. i want to know if there are things that i can do to help it along.

needtobeamom

Asked by needtobeamom at 10:58 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Not to be rude, but are Over Weight? Not like do you weigh 150 when you should tech. be 120... But are you 200+... I was 210 and I lost 20 pounds and got preg. right away... on BC, but thats what the doc said the reason was... Get plenty of rest and eat better... Have you seen a doc? Maybe they can give you some hormons to help.,.. Good Luck! And remember when your trying to make your little one have fun with it! SEX is supost to be fun!!! Dont make it a chore! Get a deck of position cards and try a new one every night for the whole month... Maybe your missing the day you would most lickly concieve, and if your not at least your love life/sex life will be great!!!

Good Luck!!
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 11:39 AM on May. 19, 2009