what would u put in it

i am putting myself a nursing basket together to have at the spot i nurse my baby at.what items would you put in it ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Lanion oil, nursing pads for your bra, Burp clothes, cuddle time blanket, boppy (I loved it when nursing!!!) a foor stool.... I guess some of my things dont really go into a basket... Sorry!!
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 11:27 AM on May. 19, 2009

• You don't really need much. The nipple lotion I kept in the bathroom, but hardly used it because just leaving some milk on your nipple works much better.
    I have burp clothes but never used them, I would just throw a recieving blanket over my shoulder. Now I don't even bother doing that. Breastfed babies don't generally spit up.
    I just have my boppy stuffed between the couch and the wall.

The only must have is your boob and your baby!
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 11:42 AM on May. 19, 2009

• A pretty bottle for water, lanolin(although I hated that stuff), some snack bars or something that the mom can eat, a good book, some receiving blankets(for burping, burp cloths are useless if your l/o was like mine), that's about it I think.
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 12:06 PM on May. 19, 2009

• For breastfeeding all I needed was a boppy, a comfortable place to sit, and a small cloth for the occasional dribble. That's what's so great about breastfeeding--you don't need much to do it! You can keep the lanolin and nursing pads in the bathroom or by your bed. I didn't really use those things after the first two weeks or so.
    asyoulikeit

Answer by asyoulikeit at 12:26 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Boppy, pads, soothies, nipple cream, and a BFing book nearby to help you make sure you're latching right.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 12:28 PM on May. 19, 2009

• A bottle of water (you will feel thirsty as soon as you get settled!). A magazine to look at, a cordless phone, a burp rag, breast pads.
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 3:55 PM on May. 19, 2009

• i had to ahve lanolin... breast milk didnt cut it for me.....
    chapstick.. as soon as we got started my lips were dying
    water..
    a pillow for me

2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 7:18 PM on May. 19, 2009