hips and pelvic pain?

I'm 35 weeks today and fr the past 2 days i've been having god aweful pain in my hips and sometimes all through my pelvic region, i don't knowif this is normal and not only am i hurting but i'm worried. My mom thinks that he might have dropped for delivery which worries me i'm only 35 weeks. Should I go to the doctor or is this supposed to be happening?

1st_time_mom855

Asked by 1st_time_mom855 at 11:19 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes you rbaby may have dropped but that can happen weeks before delivery .. dont worry you will know when it is time , and yes it is totally normal
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:22 AM on May. 19, 2009

• My son dropped at 35 weeks in the middle of the grocery store. I'm 37 weeks and I'm still pregnant. As for pelvic and back pain, all I have to say is welcome to your last trimester, LOL. Try taking warm baths. If your lucky maybe you can get someone to give you a back massage. Unfortunatly all that pain is the pressure of the baby. Good news is you only have a month or so left. Good Luck!
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 11:41 AM on May. 19, 2009