What are age appopriate activties to do in the summer time with a child that is seven-nine months old?

have a six month old and I am stressing about what to do with him. I do not have a lot of money so I cannot travel far. I live in New jersey and my finanace is always working so I am kind of doing this by myself. I will have my parents to help me and also a frend maybe.

FunkyMonkeyMum

Asked by FunkyMonkeyMum at 11:20 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Travel

• Maybe the zoo, or a pet store. My daughter is 11 months old, and she LOVES to look at the fish, mice, dogs, cats, birds...etc at the pet store.

You could also just go for a walk at the park.

You could buy a baby pool and play in it with him.

Get a little tub, 6 inches deep or so, and fill it with 2 inches of water and a couple bath toys. Then, take it outside and let him splash his hands in it. My daughter absolutely loves that!

Get some bubbles and blow them, and let him pop them. They love that too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on May. 19, 2009

• get a kiddie pool, go to the park, visit a zoo or aquarium, go to an outdoor flea market or festival (live music is always fun to dance to with a baby), contact the library! they usually have fun activities during the summer for babies. got any playgroups in the area? sometimes they will meet at the park or carpool to a fun activity!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:14 PM on May. 19, 2009