Let's say that due to a glitch in the system suddenly all Anon posters are REVEALED...What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I could give a flying flip! I dont say anything to anyone unless I truly mean it! If I think you stink I am gonna tell you andI am gonna do it in my name!

I know there are some of you who worry what people think of you even online but I could care less! Its not like your approval will make my life any better or worse then what it already is!
    chelley24

Answer by chelley24 at 11:59 AM on May. 19, 2009

• typingNo problem I'm starting to delete all my anon posts!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Feel bad for some of them...the ones asking personal questions...and for others...I'd be like "Ha! At least now you have to own up and defend your own opinion!"
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 11:23 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I wouldnt care. I dont answere anything like that often.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:23 AM on May. 19, 2009

• laugh...mostly at myself and all the stupid anon ?'s i posted.
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 11:24 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I'd laugh my ass off. That would be fun to go through.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:25 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I think I would laugh. Most of what I write anon is funny, so I am not too worried.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:25 AM on May. 19, 2009

• are you having fun being anon when you're usually not? I'm always anon. It's just amazing with our country at war and people out of work with no food or health insurance that CMers are most worried about anons in this forum What do you think should be done in that situation? I'd say oh well. Worse has happened in the world and to me. I'm sorry I'm cranky right now and you have nothing at all to do with making me cranky. I have to make decisions on health insurance actually that's very very costly. I just can't decide what to do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Anon: So you know! anon posts can't be deleted.
    Anonymous

• I don't post anon (Okay, I did when i first got on here then found it annoying). So I wouldn't really care because nothing I have to say needs to be hidden. I would feel bad for some of the other posters though.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:26 AM on May. 19, 2009