Have those little plastic kiddie pools always been cheap, or have they become cheap just recently?

They were selling them for like five bucks at Babies R Us. I always thought they were more than that, lmao.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 11:22 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They have always been pretty cheap. Its so surprising to be able to buy someting for the kids that doesn't cost a fortune.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 11:24 AM on May. 19, 2009

• There have always been the little ones for like $5. I thought the cooler ones were way more expensive, but we just bought a cool one for our two year old with a slide and a water spout for $25. I was amazed by that!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 11:31 AM on May. 19, 2009

• They have always been pretty cheap.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 11:39 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I bought one for 10 bucks about 3 years ago...
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 11:58 AM on May. 19, 2009

• They have always been cheap. We have always been able t o buy one anyway so you know they are cheap 'cause my hubby wouldn't buy it if it was expensive ; )
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 12:04 PM on May. 19, 2009

• What is funny is you go to pet-smart and the sell the same GD ones for dogs and you will end up paying 3x as much because it has lil water doggys on it???? Good lord my golden retriever just wants to have some water fun! I guess I will go to Babies-R-us and get him a $5 dollar one!
    chelley24

Answer by chelley24 at 12:07 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Lord it is May in Ohio, all this talk of pools, I work for a pool installer. If you all are having weather warm enough to swim in please blow it this way, we are lucky to see 70!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:55 PM on May. 19, 2009