ok, this is TOO funny>

For all you girls that just can't stop talking about what Michelle is wearing, whether or not she is all that, etc. . .

Check out this. WARNING - Link contains material that some viewers may find offensive, of an adult nature, etc.http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=149043

Does anyone know what the criteria is?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 11:35 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I never thought she was attractive, even after the professional makeup and photoshopping. A good opthalmologist would help with that wandering eye situation.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 1:04 PM on May. 19, 2009

• This has got to be a first. . . I can't see Laura Bush on that list ;D
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:37 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Does anyone know what the criteria is?

apparently it's to have a high profile life.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I personally think the chick they are "comparing" her to is NOT attractive AT ALL.
    Of course they found an unflattering mid sentence photo of Michelle to compare against a POSED picture of some make-up ridden Hollywood starlet. :-/

I say catch the other chick in the middle of puking up her lunch and then they will be better matched.
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 11:43 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I should say that this is my DH's forum- he showed me the thread because I find it highly amusing that we are always talking about what Michelle wore. . .

I wouldn't say she was "HOT" though- that term brings me thoughts of semi-soft porn pics, not the first Lady!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:01 PM on May. 19, 2009