Are you a cautious driver or a speed racer?

I definitely drive more cautiously when the DD is in the car. Before I had her, I was a speed racer, but it changed dramatically once I had her in the back seat. I still get the common road rage with LA drivers every now and then. Hey it's normal in LA.

chela17

Asked by chela17 at 11:35 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am a cautious speed racer!
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 11:36 AM on May. 19, 2009

• dido writeon
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 11:37 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Neither, I drive defenisvely, but I'm not crazy granny driver cautious either. :)
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 11:38 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I am a very very cautious driver. I go the exact speed limit even when my kids are not in the car with me. I cannot stand it when I see someone tailgating me or speeding by me. Why does anyone feel the need to go 10+ miles an hour over the speed limit. Do they have any sense at all. Even if I put the sticker "CHILDREN ON BOARD" it makes no difference.. So I Got a bumper sticker that says, "HEY I HAVE CHILDREN ON BOARD SO BACK OFF" That works sometimes.

2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:39 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I'm careful, we only have 4x4's so I don't want to end up rolling it just because someone is too slow in front of me. It's funny when someone passes and then we end up at the stoplight right by each other..
    What does bug me is people who hang out in the left lane and aren't going the speed limit, that's what the right lane is for!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:47 AM on May. 19, 2009

• When my DD is in the car I go about 5-9 over the limit on the interstate. Not any more than that. At 10 over they can get you and you get a ticket. With my DD not in the car I do about the same, but I change lanes a little more frequently. I am a very cautious driver though.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:55 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I'm a California driver too, and have never been pulled over by the CHP. I've been driving for 11 years (got my license at 20) and I'm extremely cautious with or without my children.
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 12:05 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I'm a timid driver.. I hate driving with aggressive people on the road! Probably why I don't drive much.
    guitarlove

Answer by guitarlove at 12:06 PM on May. 19, 2009

• spped racer. Sorru drove the German Autobahn for 6 years. It's ingrained in me.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 12:33 PM on May. 19, 2009