Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tank top help

anyone know what I'm talking about when I say I have "folds" between my boobs and shoulders when wearing a tank top? could be side boob or just fat? lol well I'm having trouble finding a tank top to "hide" that area. any suggestions welcome =)

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Shopping

Answers (5)
  • Fat. Just don't wear tank tops. Or layer them.

    Answer by paige8608 at 11:54 AM on May. 19, 2009

  • layer them or wear a cami underneath the tank.

    Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:59 AM on May. 19, 2009

  • It could be that your bra is the wrong size. You should go for a bra fitting. Experts sayy that most women are wearing the wrong bra size.

    Answer by Nathskitten at 12:12 PM on May. 19, 2009

  • I agree with the bra thing, it's always good to get checked for the correct size. I would also suggest wearing sleeveless tops as opposed to string tank tops.

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on May. 19, 2009

  • yea~try a different bra size for sure.

    Answer by mandielynn23 at 1:13 AM on May. 21, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.