What can I do with boneless, skinless chicken breasts?

I need an idea for dinner. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Food & Drink

• CHICKEN FAJITAS!! I cut them into strips and marinade then in Krafts Zesty Italian dressing with some onions. Then i just saute them in a pan and thats it. its really good
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 11:58 AM on May. 19, 2009

• You could soak it in vinegar marinade, you could oven-bake it (in egg, milk, and cracker crumbs), or grill it and use it in a salad with rolls served as a side.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I fry them till brown then pour cream of celery or mushroom soup and a can of green beans then simmer till done and put it on rice or noodles.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 11:54 AM on May. 19, 2009

• you can have grilled bbq chicken, fried chicken, chicken salad, chicken Parmesan
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:55 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Well-you can bake them!

One cup of rice with one cup water in a baking dish. Cover with cream of chicken and half a pack of onion soup mix. Bake and stir occassionally so that the rice doesn't stick to the bottom. Yummy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Make chicken curry! mmmm :)
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 11:56 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Chicken nuggets, creamy chicken and cheese, chicken tacos, grilled chicken, I could go on. If you want recipes, PM me.
    mamahud

Answer by mamahud at 11:58 AM on May. 19, 2009

• well im gonna cook chicken in the frying pan and then cook some rice and add cream of chicken and mix it together its fast and easy and it tastes good :) also with a side of brocoli w/ cheese :)
    Anonymous

• OOOOOH! or chicken scampi!!
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 12:05 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Cut up in strips and pan fried with greenpeppers and onions. Put over rice and pour chicken gravy over that. Dice chicken into small peices fry up in pan, cook some rice, add the rice, add soy sauce then some fried scrambled eggs. Butterfly the chicken, coat chicken in oil, roll around in crushed corn flakes, bake. I could keep going.
    Abee22

Answer by Abee22 at 12:05 PM on May. 19, 2009