carpet

i have a tan carpet in my living room and my puppy chewed an eyeliner pencil while we were out of the house now i have black eyeliner smears all over it and my dd dropped a half melted popcicle on it now theres a big red stain in the middle any ideas on how to get it out? ive tried resolve and it doesnt work. thanks in advance

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Home & Garden

• WINDEX works wonders for me. even with blood.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 12:04 PM on May. 19, 2009

• thanks i didnt know that was even a possibility.
    Anonymous

• i use the woolite pod for my carpet
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:01 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Oxyclean is prefect, but be sure and buy the carpet one. I thot I'd be real thrifty and use the one for clothes and it ended up making greasy spots on the white-ish carpet in the condo we leased. Not good. The owner accused of allowing our dog to pee aaaallll over the carpet, but it simply the oxyclean for clothes. The one for made for carpet takes out the stains quickly and throughly. :)
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 1:08 PM on May. 19, 2009

• spray and wash with resolve, it's for laundry but works just as well on carpet.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 1:33 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I saturate the spot with boiling water, then dab it up with a old rag or towel, then use a cleaner on it, whatever I have on hand mostly. I usually get my carpet proffesionally cleaned twice a year too.
    bun-n-ma-oven

Answer by bun-n-ma-oven at 3:42 PM on May. 21, 2009