• In the Spotlight:

miscarriage april 17th

Miscarried april 17th doc put me on yaz bc for a cyst on my ovarie when can I try to get preg again? I have already started my period since the miscarrige

shi_ree

Asked by shi_ree at 12:07 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would check with the doc... But I would think after this next cycle you could start trying... Good Luck and I am sorry to hear about the loss.....

*******************************BABY DUST****************************************************
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 12:11 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I am soooo sorry to hear about your loss:( Are you on Yaz currently? It is birth control so you probably wont be able to get pregnant while on it
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 12:23 PM on May. 19, 2009

• When I had my miscarrage the doctor told me that we had to wait a couple of months after it before we tried again. They wanted me to have at least one "normal" period first. They did some testing on me too and found out that I have a low progesterone level and I had to take Clomid in order to keep my pregnancy. I was told that my level was so low that I would just continue to miscarry all attempted pregnancies. But if they put you on Yaz you won't be able to get pregnant until they take you off of that because that is birth control.
    Good Luck to you...
    rttwilson

Answer by rttwilson at 8:52 AM on May. 20, 2009

• So sorry for your loss. I would think you'll have to wait until you stop taking Yaz. Many doctors will have you wait three months after a m/c or after stopping birth control to try to conceive again.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:42 PM on May. 20, 2009