How do I travel with 2 children on a plane...

ALONE!? I have a 2 year old and my 3month old(she will be about 7 months when i travel) Whats the best way to do it? Should we ALL 3 have seats so i can tend to them a little easier?

WHO has done it! ahahahah

ryanlynn

Asked by ryanlynn at 12:19 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I had three small children and had to fly cross country with connections and it was not bad. I planned well. Yes we all had seats. I made sure we had all the toys, books, snacks, etc that we needed. When I got off the plane some lady who had been drinking the entire time came to me and said that she had feared it would be a horrible flight with "those kids on board" but praised them for being quiet and not disturbing anyone. Keep them busy and fed and they will do fine. That was my key to success.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:32 PM on May. 19, 2009

• put 2 year old on the window seat, you in the middle and i would say hold 7month old you can do it dont worry:)
    Anonymous