MOrning sickness

when will this stop im so sick on it..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had morning sickness for 12 weeks with my son.
    I never had it with my second, my daughter.

My best friend had it the whole time she was pregnant. It just depends on how your body is reacting to all the extra hormones.

talk to your doctor about giving you phenorgan (spelling?) it helped me a lot. and it is safe for the baby
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 12:21 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I had it till i was about 13 wks. And i feel like im getting it agian and now im at 32 wks. lol. But it should get better. Hope you feel better. Try eating just a little bit at a time so you dont feel so sick. It didnt work for me but it helped a friend of mine. Congrats on your pregnancy and hope you start to feel better soon =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:25 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I feel your pain! Mine lasted until about 15 weeks, and I hate to tell you that it was awful the entire time. Then poof! It went away. :)

Some strategies to cope: You need to rotate these strategies as their effects will wear off.
    Chew ginger gum (drug store by motion sickness stuff) right after a meal. I don't know why it works, but it does.
    saltines-- they never worked for me, but I heard they do for others.
    snacks-- no "meals"-- my stomach just couldn't take anything large
    acupressure bands (drug store)-- these helped the most and longest. Wear them about an inch down on your wrists
    drink lots of water-- part of why I was so sick was that I was dehydrated

Good luck!

Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 12:27 PM on May. 19, 2009

• i think mine was till 2.5 month... I always had cracers or a piece of bread at my night stand:) eat it before you get up, it helps
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 12:56 PM on May. 19, 2009