How much money in child support does he pay a month ?

Im getting nothing and asked for nothing, dont need it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's not about what YOU need. It' s about making him be responsible. You are enabling him. You are also cheating your child. That's just wrong. Take the money. Save it to buy the child a car or put a down payment on a house for the child when he/she grows up, to send the child backpacking in Europe for a graduation gift. That money belongs to the child if not needed to care for him/her. You are just being selfish and the child will resent you one day for not putting it up and saving it for him/her.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:23 PM on May. 19, 2009

• my stbx pays 90 per week (360 per month) for his older daughter (to his ex)
    and he will be paying 80 per week (320 per month) to me
    gabenmikeysmom

Answer by gabenmikeysmom at 12:24 PM on May. 19, 2009

• my ex pays 1,200.00 a motn for our 4 kids. I dont care if I did ir did not need it he will be paying it because my kids deserve their fathers support. So what if you dont need it you could be putting that in an intrest savings account for college or for them when they are adults.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 12:25 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Ya totally admckenzie! You said it much better than I.
    Abee22

Answer by Abee22 at 12:26 PM on May. 19, 2009

• My dad had to pay my mom about 800 a month for me and my sister then when it was just me he still had to pay around 650. i thought that was alot. Then i got my own place and got married lol. dosnt seem like that much money anymore lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:29 PM on May. 19, 2009

• The reason i didnt want it is because before we split he used to brag on how he supported me and without him i wouldnt be able to support myself which was totally untrue and i just didnt want to have to hear him say that to me because it hurt even though i knew it wasnt true.
    Anonymous

• well good for you you dont need him, but that money goes to your child now go get it.
    Anonymous

• unless he has them half/or all of the time, he should be paying. it's called responsibility it's his kid(s) to. it's 20% of his income for one kid, 28% for two kids.. my ex-husband was just ordered to pay $581 a month for his two girls, plus half of ay daycare costs. I would not be able to take care of them without some kind of support. This money will make their life easier. think of your kids not yourself.
    Don't care what he says.. simply tell him you two shouldn't talk unless about the kids. He is no dummy he told you that because he knew what to say so he don't have to pay.
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 12:38 PM on May. 19, 2009

• He doesnt see our son at all hasnt for a year now
    Anonymous

• $325 a mo for my DD. It's enough to save some, and buy her all the Hannah Montana crap I don't want to spend my money on. LOL
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 12:44 PM on May. 19, 2009