kids playing.

how much time do you allow your kids to play with there friends.i feel as if my husband is forcing my daughters friends on her and she doesnt have enough time alone.i think one of the other moms is getting mad cause my daughter is taking all this girls time up.my husband says he wants to get the other mom back for being so mean to me and my daughter.i think he is using this little girl kind of as a pawn.her parents do work alot and the older brother watches her.the mom says she doesnt interfere with the childs friends.well she is not and this little girl is kind of free floating able to go from house to house.thats not my problem and i think my husband is taking advantage of it.what would you do.

raineydays377

Asked by raineydays377 at 12:22 PM on May. 19, 2009 in General Parenting

• I would let them play. That's what kids do, & that's what they are supposed to do. It's healthy.

I wouldn't bother with your husbands ulterior motives. As long as the girls enjoy each other, that's all that matters.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:58 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I don't really understand what you husband is doing....Are the kids NOT having fun together? Is your daughter complaining about the other girl? Who is your husband using and who is he trying to hurt? I don't get it?
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 3:56 PM on May. 19, 2009