Im on clomid and Im wondering what a good progesterone level is, any one know?

I went in on cd 20 to have progesterone level checked and Im wondering what a good progesterone level is.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I think at that point you would hope for greater than 10, and if you are pregnant it should increase.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 2:19 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I was told no lower than 14. When mine came back at 9, I was put on progesterone supplements for about ten weeks. That "baby" is almost 17 months old now! :-)
    eema.gray

Answer by eema.gray at 2:35 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I also dealt with dropping progesterone and had to do shots until the 11th week. My progesterone level was above 20 at CD 20, but it dropped down to 4 by CD 25 and I started bleeding. I was so worried I would lose the pregnancy, but my babies are now 20 months old. So, even though some doctors apparently think it's not possible to rescue an early threatened miscarriage, I strongly believe in progesterone monitoring and supplementation.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 3:17 PM on May. 19, 2009

• 5-24 is normal range I think, I know 5 is the lowest for sure, not sure about the highest.
    lovemygifts

Answer by lovemygifts at 10:28 PM on May. 25, 2009