are you haveing a bad day??

so how is everyones day? mine is crappy im at wits end with 3 year old ( hes napping now and home is already clean so its me time ) but my 3 year old is a walking monster.. hes being mean, back talken screaming yelling. ive had it. is it the age? TERRIBLE 2's MONSTER 3's... whats next HORRIBLE 4's?lol. even if i disapline him he just smerks.. so how is your day? need to let loose? go for it...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have off work today, so it is a quiet day for me. I'm having work problems, so this is actually a relief. My inside only elderly cat got out and I had to chase him around the house to get him back in, where he is happy to be. * sigh *
    Husband is out of town, so that is a downer.
    I am sorry to hear about your rough time. It won't be forever. He'll become more pleasant to be around. :)

Answer by Bmat at 12:42 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I am crabby today. I am at work and everyone is getting on my nerves. i really dont feel that well and im irritated with my s/o.
    and its busy today.
    MOM22QTS

Answer by MOM22QTS at 1:08 PM on May. 19, 2009

• My terrible two is driving me crazy! I'm trying to keep my cool, but, dang, how many times do I have to say, "Don't pull the cats tail!" I'm so close to just letting the cat claw at her so she'll get the idea.
    I won't do it, but I sure do want to!

My husband better buy take-out tonight! The last thing I want to do is stand over a hot stove, only to have everyone turn their noses up at it! They refuse to eat veggies, but I've heard that the more often you offer it, the higher the chance of them eating it. Yeah, right! I'd like to give a swift kick to the rear of the author who wrote that gem!

My house is a mess, I haven't showered as of yet today, and our kitchen sink is clogged up.

I'm going to treat myself to a couple of wine coolers - anyone want to join me?
    Anonymous

• If he's smerking at you, he is not respecting you. I know it seems like sometimes you are just always yelling at them hungh? mine is 3 and he gets like that sometimes too. But I will wear his butt out if he gets too out of hand. I try to find things to keep him busy and play with him so he doesnt get too bored. My day is OK. My head hurts from this stupid head-band i've got on. It's killing me behind my ears! Go make some cupcakes together. They make everyone happy!
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 1:44 PM on May. 19, 2009