when did you drop?

im 29 weeks pregnant with my second baby and i swear ive already dropped but i feel like i didnt drop with the last one till i was 9 months pregnant. does this seem early to anyone? or is it about right?

disheveled

Asked by disheveled at 12:49 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I droped last week when i was 31 wks. I dont think its to soon but this is als oy first so im not too sure. But i think you can drop at any time.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:56 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I guess I "dropped" some around 29 weeks. My baby belly was really high (like right under my breast) and then one day after a lot of walking and shopping I woke up and just happen to look in the mirror. My belly was literally like 2 inches below where it had been and I've stayed that way since.

I'm 33 weeks pregnant. Everyone else (family and friends) commited on how I had "dropped" even when I didn't say anything.
    Anonymous

• I am 32 weeks and I looked like I dropped like 1-2weeks ago. He's more low and looking at my belly its going down, lol
    Anonymous

• I had 2 more months when I dropped with all 3 of them.
    lovemykampe

Answer by lovemykampe at 9:55 PM on May. 19, 2009