MY OTHER GRANDCHILD!!

HELLO ALL I POSTED A FEW WKS AGO ABOUT MY DAUGHTERBEGIN PREGNANT AGAIN .AND I HAVE GAURDIANSHIP OF MY GRANDAUGHTERS, WELL SHE TOLD ME I CAN HAVE GAURDIAN OF HIM AS WELL SAY SHE DIDNT THINK SHE COULD DO IT,AND I ASK U ALL DID U THINK I WAS WRONG FOR WANTING TO TAKE THIS BABY AS WELL..SHE IS A DRUG USER POT/WEED / WHAT EVER THEY CALL IT.AND HAVE TRIED CRACK COCAIN.SHE IS GETTING HER TUBS TIED I MADE 4 SURE OF THAT,DONE B4 SHE LEAVE THAT HOSPITAL.ITS LIKE I AM STARTING ALL OVER AGAIN.SOME THINK I AM WRONG I RAITHER HAVE THEM WITH ME THAN DCFS!!! I PRAY TO GOD THAT HE HAVE NO SEDE EFFECTS FROM HER DOING DRUGS BUT SHE DID DRUGS WITH THE OLDEST AND SHE HAS ADHD AND OTHER ISSUES BUT I LOVE HER TO DEATH HER AND HER SIS. (mygrlz.)4 the life of me i will never understand her.my daughter.anyone else has a child r family member act this way,always said she wanted a son,never wanted grls.but never changed her ways i maybe alone on this 1

6carebears

Asked by 6carebears at 12:50 PM on May. 19, 2009 in General Parenting

• im not in that boat but kudos to u for raising the girls in a loving home and away from the dangers of an addict. but make sure she does get tied for your sake. i wish the best for you and hope everything turns out well xo
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 12:55 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Wow, I have so much respect for you for taking that responsiblility for that, Good Luck with this one, and God Bless you for all of that, your daughter should be so proud your her mother.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 1:01 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I think your an angel for wanting to keep this baby as well. You want them to grow up together in a safe and loving environment and it sounds like they will. Good luck and I hope the baby is healthy.
    jasey929

Answer by jasey929 at 1:12 PM on May. 19, 2009

• You are an awesome lady! To willingly take on the job that your daughter has walked away from, to raise your grandchildren with love and family instead of dumping them on strangers.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 1:20 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Ditto Kaycee14, I don't have any advice, but good luck!
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 1:46 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I admire what you are doing....You are a strong and loving woman!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 3:50 PM on May. 19, 2009