• In the Spotlight:

storage solutions that look nice?

we are being sent to germany in a few months (army) and downsizing from a big 3 bdrm house to a small 2 bdm apt...we dont have a choice in this. right now every inch of our house is full ...we have a lot of stuff. i dont want to pay for storage so we need to downsize plus i need to find better ways of storage that look nice and not cluttered.
how do you sotre things in your house? i know we need to get more shelves and a bookshelf etc.

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 12:53 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Of course the common rubbermaid containers come in diff. colors that don't look bad. You can get good colors from Target. I have them stacked in my 3rd bedroom that is being used as an office. They look nice in a garage, stacked and with a sticker tag to say whats stored.

For indoors, you can get them flat to fit under the bed. Small ones to fit in closets. I even use one that has 4 drawers on wheels to hold our socks and its kept in my closet.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 1:06 PM on May. 19, 2009

• i need to use under bed storage....
    we weill only have 2 bdrms, ours an dhers...no garage and one closet in each room with one closet in the hallway
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:11 PM on May. 19, 2009